Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

hyperblondie10
      Participant
      Cricket contest

This is my sweet and spunky veiled chameleon in his hanging chameleon condo. He has a huge appetite and is very happy and spoiled. We have 55 reptiles and amphibians who have bioactive vivariums. Please vote for us!! We buy lots of bugs to feed all our guys!!!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Wow, that’s an amazing set up! But what’s even more impressive is the size of your family! Do you breed any of your reptiles? How long have you been keeping reptiles for?

hyperblondie10
        Participant

I don’t breed any purposely. My giant day gecko mate but the other female tends to eat the sacks very quickly. I have been keeping reptiles just since March of this year and became quickly obsessed. Lol I have loved reptiles all my life. Ill post a pic of one of my reptiles rooms. We have 6 more tanks that I cannot get in the picture.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Wow, that’s a lot to do this in 8 months! I love how all of them look to be quite natural. Are they bioactive? They look great.

hyperblondie10
          Participant

Yeah I really went a little crazy once I realized how much I love them. Yes, they are all bioactive. Thank you so much for your compliments. I appreciate it!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});