Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Brittany Doolittle.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Brittany Doolittle
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

My name is Blaze and I’m a ladies man!! I love showing off my muscles.

Zoodulcis

What a handsome rascal! Say, are you any relation to the famous landscape/paint horse artistBev Doolittle?

ABMoore22
        Participant

Oh, that’s be cool. I love her. I’m an artist myself (pencil and charcoal though, no paint yet..) and her work is very inspiring!

Love this little lizard though, looks like he knows he’s the man too. Lol

Zoodulcis

Oh that’s good to know, AB. What is your preferred subjuct matter?

ABMoore22
          Participant

Usually animals/nature, but I do people as well for commission or gifts. I have sites, but so far it doesn’t have my best stuff up, as I sold or gave those away before I started the sites lol. So now Im building up my artworks again. My link is Linktr.ee/MooreArts, if you wanna look. (Not purchase, not trying to sell anything. That’s just a “If it happens, it happens” kinda thing, Im not into pushing my stuff lol)

Zoodulcis

I’ll take a peak at it!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Awesome, thank you. I plan to be adding some reptiles to the sites soon!!

If the company ever wants any logos, etc. (Free, of course. Due to me loving the site)

Or anyone from this site wants to give me permission to use their pets as a model for my own use, they can just let me know here. (I will post it here as well)
          Always looking for good models and I don’t like to use others pets without permission. (Again, NOT selling anything. Please don’t block me. Lol.)

Zoodulcis

Visited your site…very impressive. I will keep the contact information and do not worry about being blocked.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Lol. Ok. Thank you. I was like…I am nooot selling anything! Haha. I more so do it because I enjoy it. Not for money. If I’m being honest, commissions are hard to come by anyway, unless you’re doing certain types of digital art. For me, It’s fun to see people’s reaction when i capture the things they themselves love about their pets in their drawings. I know they have something to remember that pet by when it’s gone.

Brittany Doolittle
        Participant

I don’t think so lol

ABMoore22
          Participant

Lol. Regardless, that’s a cool name. 😀 My real name is Brittney as well, but not nearly as interesting last name though! Lmao.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});