Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

jabda
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Jethro is going on 6 months old. He’s given up on the crickets as his main source for protein and switched to Superworms & Dubia Roaches. Eating more greens. Dust greens with
      pure “Bee Pollen Power”. Goes after the green a lot better. He measures 18 1/2ins. Think he’s going to be a big boy. He’s going into second shedding. Let’s see if his color changes.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

He certainly does look well fed. I think you are right that he’s going to be a big boy. He is switching over to a more omnivorous diet right about the time that most people’s beardies do, when their growth rate slows down a bit. Why Bee Pollen Power?

jabda
        Participant

At first wasn’t eating greens. The scent from the pollen encourages him to eat any type greens. The pollen has antibiotics and vitamins for the immune system.
        I bought Pure Bee Pollen Power because all natural, no additives (sugar or flavors.)
        “PURE” (the company) states, destroys bacteria naturally and flushes out toxins from the body.
        p.s. can’t overdose, dust veggie every time.

ABMoore22
          Participant

I sometimes use this for my sugar gliders, it seems to be great as they eat anything it’s on. He is a chunky guy though lol. What a bruiser, geesh.

jabda
          Participant

Hoping to breed with this 1 1/2 year old next year.

Attachments:

ABMoore22
          Participant

They will have some beautiful babies. I’ll get one eventually, but that’s years in the making. No room or time for more pets that need this much room/time right now. Sadly. Good luck, make sure to post them!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});