Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

nbaurle
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

So we moved onto our new house in 2020. I learned about Cuban Tree frogs in the past. Never saw any till I moved a tarp after it rained on day. Found this tiny little critter. Oh boy. She was so stinking cute. I knew what it was and could not do what they recommend. So she became a pet. She will be 2 in October. Now she has a friend. And I recently put them in a 40gallon tank. They don’t fight and have not eaten each other, as long as I keep them fed. I have seen another one in my yard, but I let her be. I hope we win some crickets for my critters.

Zoodulcis

She is pretty dang cute. So you have two of these guys now. Any other reptiles or amphibians?

nbaurle
        Participant

Right now she/he? is cute, thankyou. (they do get ugly, esp. females) I am not sure if I have male or females. I was told by the guy I bought this recycled tank from, if I had females they would be huge now, at almost 2 years old. They are not huge, like I have seen other pictures of. I only two frogs and not other critters in tanks.

Zoodulcis

So a couple of dudes, apparently. Will they get ugly when they are older or look pretty much the same as they do now?

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});