Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Cricket Constest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Aleigha Smith
      Participant

Zoodulcis

Their relationship does seem blissful, if one can judge by their expressions. No lockdown trauma for these two. Will they be parents sometime soon?

Aleigha Smith
        Participant

Actually she laid eggs yesterday so we are hopeful. They are in the incubator now and we are keeping a close eye for the next clutch.

Zoodulcis

How exciting? Do you breed any other reptiles? Now is certainly a good time to be doing so!

Aleigha Smith
          Participant

I helped my parents with veiled chameleons but that is just too much. I wanna try bearded dragons but I got my male as an adult and he is at least 4 by my math and I don’t want him to get hurt, so I am iffy on that. My male Leo is a lavender morph, but the purple faded as he got older, the female Leo is a blood morph so I am hoping to get some pretty babies. But definitely bearded dragons in the future once I get a bigger lizard room.

Zoodulcis

Good for you making informed, and not only emotional, decisions on the number that type of animals you want to keep and raise.

I am curious about your comment on chameleons…just too much. What was the problem that dissuaded you from going in that direction?

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});