Topics Forums Snakes Caught/Relocated

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Reign
      Participant
      Caught/Relocated

SO i have a job to remove critters from living quarters at a Monastery thought id share =D
      If anyone is interested in seeing the the critters i find =)

Attachments:

Reign
      Participant

I was hoping to start a chat to identify some of the Gorgeous snakes I find, Please Bare in mind i have been catching wild snakes for over three years and must warn and encourage others to never attempt it as some of the snakes i have relocated have been Venomous. Never pick Up or catch a wild snake without the know how. I am 98% sure the snake i caught in the following upper image was a baby Rattle Snake, But the other 2% says it was a baby king snake as i could not see a nub on the tail nor is the shape of the head accurate to my knowledge, Don’t normally come across small ones so if anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated =D

Zoodulcis

What an interesting job/hobby you have, removing serpents from a monastery! One thing you might try is acquiring a couple of well-illustrated field guide to snakes indigenous to your area. This can sometimes be a speedier way to ID an animal than depending on the internet.

Reign
          Participant

Thanks for the reply and the advice

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});