Topics Forums Ball Pythons Black Axanthic

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

Rachel Padgett
      Participant
      Black Axanthic

This is Hazel. She is a very sweet but shy girl! She is very much a snugglier! She is adventurous at times too. (As you can see by the pic)

Zoodulcis

Hazel is lovely. She seems to be enjoying being on top of the world, at least for a little while!

Rachel Padgett
        Participant

As (Hazel grew we found out that she was a he) His name is now Maze and is the sweetest boy ever! He loves giving kisses! He will put his mouth right to yours and press his face to you! It’s the cutest thing!

Zoodulcis

What a sweetheart! I’m jealous. How old is this snake?

Rachel Padgett
          Participant

I’m not really sure. We rescued him. The pet store could not sell him because they said he was “aggressive” so we adopted him. We was just hungry. They were not feeding him enough. We have had him almost 3 years.

Zoodulcis

Funny how hunger will do that to a snake. And once he was well-fed, he turned really sweet. Probably grateful. How long did the change take?

Rachel Padgett
          Participant

The day we got him he clung right to us! We got him home and fed him and right away he was was happy as can be. My wife was giving him kisses that same day. He has never been mean or aggressive of any kind since we have had him. When my wife holds him (he is her snake) he is like butter in he hands!

Zoodulcis

Ya gotta wonder what they were doing to him to make them report him as aggressive. Other than starving him.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});