Topics Forums Lizards Baby Anoles

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 1 Favorite

ABMoore22
      Participant
      Baby Anoles

I think you can only see one here, but we have 3. They look tiny now but theyve about doubled in size believe it or not. Just thought I’d share the cuteness.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Hey AB, I need your help, or rather some other members do. Due to a technical issue, the critter golds went away. They are back now, but I’m not sure the counts are accurate. I seem to remember you encouraging a member who had maybe 28 golds? And mentioning a member with only a few more? If that is the case, could you please send me those figures, so that I can send them on and the members get the credit they deserve. Thanks very much.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Yes, I may remember which ones. I will go through my comments and find them.

ABMoore22
        Participant

For some reason my first reply on here with the links did not post. I will have to tell you the names and describe their pet.
        28 votes was Leviwebb7 with Boy George the karma Chameleon, who had a santa hat on.
        31 votes was a beardie eating a salad, i think. From Camdyn. I am not 100% on this, but I remember it being a beardie and i thought it was eating.
        Nickole with the tiny cham had a fair amount because i remember them asking everyone for votes. I last remember it having 11-12 though.
        I will try to add link in another reply here

Zoodulcis

This is helpful. I thought Leslie had a bunch. Do you recall?

ABMoore22
          Participant

Sorry I couldnt remember more. And on Leslie, im not sure which post but i thought they had at least 10 on one of them. But im not sure. I just added 5 on the post with the little picture.

Zoodulcis

No worries, and thank you!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});