Topics Forums Snakes Caught/Relocated Reply To: Caught/Relocated



I was hoping to start a chat to identify some of the Gorgeous snakes I find, Please Bare in mind i have been catching wild snakes for over three years and must warn and encourage others to never attempt it as some of the snakes i have relocated have been Venomous. Never pick Up or catch a wild snake without the know how. I am 98% sure the snake i caught in the following upper image was a baby Rattle Snake, But the other 2% says it was a baby king snake as i could not see a nub on the tail nor is the shape of the head accurate to my knowledge, Don’t normally come across small ones so if anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated =D

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});